Monday, November 8, 2010

Pictures not taken with my partner

Well, since the other ones are so awful, I've decided to take it upon myself to do the assignment again, this time on my own merit.  Again, the unedited pictures are first, and the edited photos follow.

 1.
I thought this picture looked more like a painting than a photograph, so when editing it I decided to make it reaaaaalllyyy look like a painting.  I took this in Rhode Island.



 2.
 When I took this picture I had been wearing sunglasses, and thought it looked cooler with them on.  So when editing, I figured I'd add the purple tint.  I also blurred the cars to draw more attention to the cloud.  It was insane!


 3.
 
 With this one I wanted to mess with the color a little bit.  The color really changes the whole tone of the photo, because the top is a picture of a sunset, and the bottom looks like a picture of a soon-to-be storm.


 4.
 This photo is obviously all about the colors, so when editing, I decided to enhance them and make them brighter.  I think the color boost makes the photo look way better and more eye-catching


5.
 By changing the colors of this wave from blue to green, the water looks like it comes from two totally different oceans on different corners of the world.  I think the green, jade-looking one looks really exotic.


6.

 By changing the exposure and fiddling a little bit with pretty much every editing tool on iPhoto, I somehow seemed to make this picture (taken from a previous blog posting) look like it was drawn with pencil?  Very, very cool.  I also cropped the picture a bit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment